Dairy farm show and tell tours
Duration: +/- 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours
Cost: R150 PP
Time: Preferably late afternoon but flexible
- Depart on an open farm vehicle through the irrigation grazing areas for Friesian and Jersey cows
- Tour of the farm irrigation system
- Drive along farm / Addo Elephant park border
- A relaxing drink in the open veld viewing the Addo bush and animals, both wild and domestic
- Visit the dairy with two rotating tables with 40 stalls each, Milking 500 Cows per hour.
Addo Elephant Park Day Tours
Join us for a day out in one of South Africa’s oldest parks, Addo has been in operation since 1931 and is famous for its elephant population. However, there is much more to explore and see than just elephants, with a range of smaller wildlife and ecosystems available, in fact 5 of South Africa’s 9 types of vegetation types are located within the park. This makes Addo one of the most diverse parks in the country and a major role player in the Eastern Cape’s tourism industry.
We here at Stellenhof B&B are committed to showcasing Addo through our day trip, the tour runs from 10 am to 4pm in an open vehicle allowing us to explore most of the park in a relaxed and leisurely fashion and spending the time at sightings exploring as well as the more common animals like warthog, kudu and zebra not to mention birding and plants and trees. The Cost is R 1050 per person, Single Supplement for an individual is R 1250 and includes the following.
Please note prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Tea & coffee
- A light lunch (boerewors roll & salad)
- Entry fees
Bookings can be made at reception or directly through myself, Luke. Tours will take place in an open game drive vehicle. Please feel free to make inquiries and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.